Heavy Duty Column Protection.
Supporting columns are highly vulnerable to damage from vehicular traffic. In some cases their damage may compromise the structural integrity of the warehouse and repairs can be expensive. It is not always practical to position pipework or column in non-trafficable areas and therefore protection is required.
Column Buffers incorporate the strength and energy-absorbing characteristics of spring steel posts and can be customised to suit site requirements. They are available in full or semi-circle units and diameters of 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm.
- Low deflection, energy-absorbing.
- Provides protection from glancing blow impacts from vehicles at low speeds.
- Available as full or semi-circle units.
- The supporting spring steel posts can be turned inwards to prevent a trip hazard or damage to tyres.
- Available in diameters 500mm to 1000mm.
- System height: 610mm.
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 1.
- Recommended minimum anchor bolt size: M16 x 125mm embedment.