Protection for People.
Hill and Smith car park barriers feature w-beam rail secured to rigid posts suitable for in-ground or base plate installations. All items are hot-dip galvanized providing durability and long-term performance.
The w-beam rails are available in various lengths to suit site requirements and the posts can be customised to accommodate handrail and mesh infill attachments.
The high visibility of w-beam creates driver confidence.
Can be punched to accommodate various rail configurations including;
- single rail w-beam;
- double rail w-beam; and
- three-beam rail.
Can be configured to integrate handrails.
Available with in-ground posts or with base plate posts for floor mounting.
- Standard base plate sizes;
- 300x300x10mm (for use with U-post).
- 280x200x20mm (for use with C-post).
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 4.
- Hot dip galvanised components in accordance with AS/NZS 4680.